Article 4, Regular Members:
Persons may be admitted as regular members if they produce satisfactory evidence that, within the field of tourism and hospitality, they:
- are engaged in teaching or research at a scientific level and interested in disseminating knowledge into practice, or
- endeavour, in practice, to apply scientific methods or to translate the findings of scientific research, or
- are specifically involved in the promotion of research, education and practices.
Article 6, Membership of the categories set out in Article 4 expires:
- on resignation, which must be notified in writing to the President, with a minimum of three months' notice to expire at the end of a calendar year. The subscription for the year, in which the resignation is tendered, is due in full
- on death (for individual members)
- on exclusion from membership, which in case of an individual and an associate member may be made by the Committee.
Members who have resigned or who have been excluded from membership have no claims of any kind on the Association.